Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Gymnasium und Kaffe Trinken

Today I went to school with Fritz, during break between class we went to Rons for a bit, and then met up with a Anna for coffee at Walter's Coffey. It was a cozy little coffe place with blankets and comfy seats. We sat outside with some blankets since the weather was so nice. Since the cafe is located only 5 minutes from the international school here in Berlin I naturally heard a few english speakers around- most of the schools students are American.
 Before heading home we took a nice walk along the canal. I hit my head trying to go on the playground ( I guess you have to be smaller?) and I believe it caused a headache wich I am still slightly feeling. I took some medicine at dinner though, and I already feel so much better.

XX

C

No comments:

Post a Comment