Saturday, April 28, 2012

Damn Youth

Andrew Wheeler (aka Drew Wheeler)... I've also known him since 4th grade.  I remember every single girl was in love with him and his brother Alex when they first moved to Laguna Beach.  We used to put oranges in his backpack as a form of flirting?  I'm sure he loved it.  The reason I bring his name up is because he recently posted on facebook his photography portfolio.  Can I just say I almost died of joy?  Every single picture is incredible.  In a way, Drew perfectly captures the youth of New York City.  I don't know any other way to describe it other than that.  Anyway, look for yourself by Clicking This Here!

But before you look at that gorgeous stuff, I just want to post some random pictures that I took with my iphone this last week just for kicks.





No comments:

Post a Comment