Wednesday, April 25, 2012

In the 60's

 
Last weekend was an era themed party. Heres what I wore- Jumper/ Ella Moss Boots/Clark


Also, heres a song that I just can't get enough of lately. I heard it on a local la radio station - 88.5 . Bethany, the singer of Best Coast got her start at The Smell, a music venue my sister works with in la. 
On my two week visit back to California I realized how much I love it and would like to live there when I'm out of school. I had the best time back on the West Coast with everyone.
 Los Angeles has that special something to it. People are so friendly, the sun is always out, and there are countless things to do. You are guaranteed to have a good time.

 
Heres a picture of the inside of The Smell I took last summer; its a smaller venue where you can relax on the couch or stand a foot infront of the stage where its too loud to hear yourself- its great.

XX
C

No comments:

Post a Comment