Monday, June 25, 2012

Sharing my Secrets

Nothing is better than a good magazine.  But a magazine that pairs Art, Fashion, and Music all into one perfect package is a dream.  The name?  Dash Magazine.  Greatest discovery at the crowded magazine section of Barnes and Noble.




DASH is a creative platform to predicate our opinions without focusing too heavily on assert, but still intellectually questioning modern cultural values and the futility of art. It is a convincing documentation of fashionable style in a distinct language that represents and portrays fashion.

The magazine love doesn't stop there.  I actually found another interesting magazine called Vinyl Riot.  The days of Seventeen, Teen Vogue, and Cosmopolitan are over especially with this bright eyed masterpiece.  With only four issues so far, I can see only success.




I love running into this stuff when I'm least expecting it.

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment