Friday, June 22, 2012

Cover your Walls

Last night I discovered a wonderful stash of Elle Decor, Domino, and House Beautiful Magazines...  I read each magazine cover to cover.  A few hours ago I went to the Home section of American Rag and I was pleasantly surprised at all the stuff they had.  Cute trays, colorful pillows, funky trays decorations curtains books.  You name it, they had it.  Only it had a little American Rag twist.  I wanted to buy it all...


I've watched the Nate Berkus show a few times and even though I'm not a huge fan of the show itself I always like watching the "House Proud" section where Nate selects someone whom he believes has talent when it comes to their own personal interior design direction.  It always makes me think about the pure talent it takes to build such beautiful rooms and homes.




For a few weeks now I've been bored by all the music I've been listening to.  Even the old stuff that I've accumulated on spotify is boring me to death.  Luckily, I found something really interesting.  I'm sure you've heard of Fleetwood Mac and if you haven't then you should probably just look them up really fast.  Anyway, a group called Death Rattle covered their hit song "The Chain" and it's one of the greatest covers right under Mr. Little Jeans cover of Arcade Fire's "The Suburbs" and M.Ward's cover of David Bowie's "Let's Dance."  I'm going to post all of them so you know what I'm talking about:





and just for some listening joy:

No comments:

Post a Comment