Monday, December 12, 2011

Ma Devise

So I haven't posted anything in a while and little did I realize I have a billion things to post about!

First of all, I am not even a fan of dub-step and usually I just shut it out altogether and hope that I never run into it again.  But every once in a while I will come across a song (if you can even call it that?) that is actually pretty catchy.   Look at me being all open-minded and stuff?

It's only about 2 minutes, so please listen to the entire song before your final judgment!









I still think it's a little noisy but it can definitely amp you up.
(Song: Garbage by UKF dubstep) Type it into youtube.







This is called Twin Sister by Daniel. It's so relaxing! Just what one would need after listening to dub-step? Check it out here!


https://twinsisterroot.s3.amazonaws.com/cache/uploads/images/jonnyskeleton_display.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment