Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Eclectic


Uploading pictures has been difficult lately- blogspot has been giving me problems. Thankfully I figured out how to post using Tinypic- my friend just showed me. I decided to celebrate by posting various photos I really like at them moment. A kind of, tumblr post.
My day was nice and easy going; I had time for the gym before work. I listened to new songs I got on my iPod on repeat- the gym is perfect for that. I started using spotify, and I discovered some really catchy songs. I can't believe I didn't start using it earlier! Thursday is the last day of school until the eighteenth, March is just flying by. We have Easter break in April-  and the late day of class is April thirtieth. I want to visit Annika in DC before then as well! I heart mega bus.
 
I also heart D.C.
This reminds me of a modern day Romeo and Juliet. Two lovers at a costume party.

The coloring on this photo is great. I wonder which editing program was used. I want-

These Celine-esque glasses by Lindex are amazing. On the Summer wish list. The only thing is that they don't ship to the states. 
I'm so happy I can post photos again! The blog troubled days are over- thanks Roz!

XX
C

No comments:

Post a Comment