Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mmm...

Okay, so I'm a HUGE soup girl and here is one of my favs. This is the Tomato Bell Pepper Soup from Native Foods topped with a cute heart using creme fraiche! It was delicious! 




I ADORE Native Foods. (If you have never been before, it's a vegan restaurant.) Im not a vegan myself, but I've gone to Native Foods plenty of times and have tried nearly everything on the menu. That said, I think the food is AMAZING.


Some of my personal favorites are:

Chicken Run Ranch: I recommend this to the Native Foods virgins, since it's a pretty basic "chicken" (made w/ tofu, beans, grain...) sandwich but tastes equally delicious!


Ghandi Bowl: Steamed veggies, brown rice, and curry sauce, and your choice of "meat" in this huge-ass bowl ! You definitely can't go wrong with this. 



So if you're looking for a new food experience, make sure to check it out! 


Y

No comments:

Post a Comment